Terms and conditions
Please read all terms and conditions
In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just phone us on 01246237465
1. These terms and conditions will apply to the purchaser of the services and goods by you (the customer or you) We are YOUSSEF ABOU ELELA trading as EGYTEC of 3, RANELD MOUNT, WALTON , CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE, S40 3RE with email address firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number 01246 237465 (the supplier or us or we).
2. We sell all services and goods to you on these terms. By ordering any of the services or goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services and Goods from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumers means an individual acting for purposes, which are wholly or mainly outside of his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the services or goods
5. Delivery location means the suppliers premises or other location where the services or goods are to be supplied, as set out in the order.
6. Durable medium means paper or e-mail, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purpose of the information and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods means any goods that we supply to you with or separate from the services of the number and description as set out in the order.
8. Order means that customers order for the services or goods from the supplier as submitted following the step-by-step process set out on the website.
10. Services means the services advertised on the website, including any goods of the number and description set out in the order.
11. Websites means our web site www.egytec.co.uk on which the services or goods are advertised
12. The description of the services and any goods is as set out in the website or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of any goods supplied. Unless otherwise stated all parts are used or refurbished, fully tested and fully working.
13. In the cases of services and any goods made to your special requirements it is your responsibility to ensure that any information and any specification you provide is accurate.
14. All services or goods, which appear on the website, are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the services, which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of any of these changes.
16. You must cooperate with us in matters relating to the services, provide us and are authorized representatives with access to any premises under your control as required .This applies if the services are being carried out on your(the customers) premises and not at the premises of EGYTEC, provide is with all information required to perform the services and obtain any necessary licences and consents( unless otherwise agreed)
17. Failure to comply with the above is a customer default, which entitles us to suspend performance of the services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
19. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and but prepaid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
20. The description of the services and any goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the service or goods. When an order has been submitted on the website we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
21. The order process is set out on the website. In addition, each step allows you to check and amended any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used by ordering process correctly. If buying parts please check for compatibility.
22. The contract will be formed for the services ordered only when you receive an E mail from us confirming the order (order confirmation). You must ensure that the order and confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us s giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an e-mail with all information in it (order confirmation) you will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any goods supplied under a contract and before performance begins of any of these services.
23. Any quotation or estimates of fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdrawal it at an earlier time.
24. No variation of the contract whether about description of the services, fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into in less than the customer and the supplier in writing agree variation.
25. We intend that these terms and conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a consumer who. If this is not the case you must tell us , so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might in some respect the best for your e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and payments
26. The fees for the services the price of any goods (if not included in the fees) and any additional delivery or outer charges is that set out on the website at the date we accept the order or such other prices as we may agree in writing. Prices for services may be calculated on a fixed price or a new quote given if further services are required. You (the customer) will always be informed of any additional cost of parts etc and asked if you want to go ahead.
27. Vat has not been charged, as it is not applicable at this time.
28. All payments to be made before delivery of service or goods. If dropping off and collecting the repaired computer /laptop or collecting the goods then cash on pick up will be required No repairs or goods can be collected without full payment having been made.
29. We will deliver the services including any goods by the time or within the agreed period.
a. In the cases services within a reasonable time. Usually within 4- 7 working days if not sooner. If no parts are needed or we have the part in stock and do not need to order in. If there will be a delay due to our suppliers the customer will be informed.
b. In the case of goods, if purchased before 1 pm we will endeavour to dispatch the same day.
30. All repairs will be returned with DHL. You will be notified before despatch and a tracking number will be provided. Goods will be sent by royal mail and a tracking number will be provided.
31. We provide repair services for UK customers only, unless you have contacted us and discussed any special arrangements.
32. You agree we may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason.
33. If you or your nominee fails, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the services or goods at the delivery location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
34. The goods will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery or customer’s collection.
Risk and title
35. Risk of damage to or loss of any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you.
You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full.
Conformity and guarantee
36. We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
37. All repairs carry a 3-month return to base warranty. It is the customer’s responsibility to include the hard drive with a operating system that will be used with the computer/laptop. We also request you send the power supply and in the case of iMac the keyboard and mouse. In order to give a 3-month warranty after the repair we (Egytec) must be able to test everything and be sure the repaired item levees the premises fully tested and fully working.
38. Upon delivery of goods will :
a. Be of satisfactory quality:
b. Be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the goods. Before the contract is made you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely or it is unreasonable for you to rely on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us all set out in the contract: and
c. Conform to their description.
39. If any security stickers have been removed or tampered with, the warranty will be void.
40. The warranty only covers the initial repair and any parts supplied by us.
41. All goods are sent out fully tested and in full working order, unless otherwise stated. Because of the nature of these items they can be easily damaged by incorrect fitting. This is not our responsibility. Items are to be fitted by a fully qualified technician. Please make sure you have the necessary technical skills to fit the item. Motherboards and any pre-fitting testable parts are to be tested before fitting, if at this point you think the item is faulty in any way do not go on to fit it, please contact us immediately email@example.com or 01246237465 for a refund or replacement and return to; EGYTEC, 3, RANELD MOUNT, WALTON, CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE, S40 3RE. Buyer is responsible for all return postage costs. If the item has been fitted and you have not contacted us within 14 days, the item will be deemed to have been in fully working order upon receipt. Remember you (the customer) are buying a used item ( unless otherwise stated ). We (Egytec) will gladly replace or refund if the item arrives to you faulty in any way, but not once fitted and working for more than 14 days. We do not pay for return postage. We do not refund p & p.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. if any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions and any agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or of any agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the company.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. You are accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Egytec 2015 All Rights Reserved